CPHI Barcelona is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
11:00 - 11:15 (CET)
Setting the scene for drug manufacturing
Aser Alonso, Vice President Engineering & Transformation, Integrated Supply Chain, Pharma Diagnostics, GE Healthcare
11:15 - 11:35 (CET)
• What does blockchain tech mean for pharma packaging, and how is it applied?
• Enabling ‘digital twin’ technologies, how will this disrupt the current supply chain setup?
• How can this model be rolled out sector- wide, if not industry-wide?
11:40 - 12:00 (CET)
• Why having the latest PAT systems can help improve quality and cost of current manufacturing practices
• What are the challenges when applying a risk-based approach to a PAT based control strategy
• Understanding how AI can increase continuous processing through deep learning
Speaker: Reserved - Sean Daughtry Director of Technical Operations, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
12:05 - 12:25 (CET)
• Becoming tech-led, not led by technology
• Managing change effectively
• Talent acquisition and onboarding
• Scaling organization-wide to avoid silos
Speaker: Guglielmo Iozzia, Associate Director - Data Science, ML/AI, Computer Vision, Merck
12:30 - 12:50 (CET)
Smart manufacturing puts together physical and digital processes across the supply chain and optimise current supply and demand requirements. This session will discuss how to implement the latest technologies for a smarter supply chain.
• Improved quality control and production scheduling
• Better inventory planning
• Faster problem resolution
• Reduced overall costs
Speaker: Andrew Kewson, Head of Global Supply Chain Management, Basilea Pharmaceutica
12:55 - 13:40 (CET)
• Improving Batch Manufacturing Processes
• Efficient Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance
• Defining the role of chatbots and the potential for improving training and compliance standards in manufacturing set-up
• Reviewing how AI can improve patient engagement
24th Oct 11.00 - 11.30 (CET)
24th Oct 11.25 - 11.45 (CET)
24th Oct 11.50 - 12.10 (CET)
Guglielmo Iozzia, Associate Director -Data Science, ML/AI, Computer Vision, Merck
24th Oct 12.15 - 12.35 (CET)
24th Oct 12.40 - 1.30 (CET)